The use of carpet as a base and often trampled on increases the risk of more bacteria and dirt adhering to it. Sometimes it makes us lazy to clean it and think it is so difficult to wash it. But don't worry, you can follow the steps below as tips on how to wash carpets that are easy to do. In addition, you can also contact carpet cleaning experts for a more practical and efficient process.
How to wash a perfectly clean carpet
The carpet is claimed not to be washed enough with just plain water and soap. Therefore, special knowledge is needed about how to wash carpets correctly and appropriately to do it yourself.
Natural ingredients for washing carpets
The ingredients below can be an alternative for those of you who don't want to use carpet cleaning products or carpet shampoos.
Here are some natural ingredients that are effective in cleaning carpets:
- Soda water is used to treat coffee stains.
- Salt to lift and absorb stains perfectly.
- Baking soda powder is claimed to be effective in absorbing unpleasant odors that have been stuck for a long time on the carpet.
Carpet washing ingredients from carpet cleaning powder and shampoo
If you find it difficult to find the natural ingredients above, you can use powder products or carpet shampoos that can be found easily in the market.
How to use carpet cleaning powder
Carpet cleaning powder can be a substitute for those of you who don't have baking soda powder. Here's how it works:
- Sprinkle powder on the carpet, maybe in large quantities according to the dirt on the carpet.
- Let stand for 30 minutes. You can also leave it overnight for the best results.
- Consider that the powder affects optimally to soften the stain and absorb bad smells.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to blow the powder away.
Steam Star Carpet, Upholstery & Tile Cleaning
1a/802 Pacific Hwy, Gordon NSW 2072